Random Thoughts & Misspellings...

My Random Thoughts & Misspellings....







Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cocktail Party

I'm in the mood for a good old fashion cocktail party...my thoughts





To Drink:


Highball, old fashion, and martini glasses...thinking sidecars, mint juleps, and a frufru drink, like a lemon drop and something with bubbles.





Ok I LOVE food, I love to see what other people put together, and little bites of deliciousness is right up my ally. I think it would be fun to have each guest bring an app, no not chips and salsa...but something a little thought and work went into...





To Eat: Mini Beef Wellingtons, Cantaloupe Lollipops with crispy prosciutto, roasted potatoes with chives, bacon and blue cheese.





For Fun: Maybe the cocktail party can have a fun Mustache Bash, and these invitations, and printables would be so cute. Found on Esty here.






I don't know just sounds fun, sounds like an excuse to dress up, and have good company around.

Happy Planning,

Mama Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment