Random Thoughts & Misspellings...

My Random Thoughts & Misspellings....







Sunday, April 14, 2013

Double 5k weekend

Ok I did it. I learned a few things from both races. One, I'm getting healthy to be able to spend time with my boys, so it was nice that they could do both these walks with me. Two, I need to start setting the treadmill to incline cause the first 5k had some hills, glad I had my 5 year old to stop with. Three, the boys need to bring a bike or scooter to keep up at the end the get too tired and both days mike ended up carrying a kid for a portion. What a good dad, and really what an amazing partner. He stayed at my side when he could have been done in no time. He wore shirts he normally wouldn't be caught dead in. Four, bring a back pack to hold the water, I like to have my hands free. I have like 4 weeks till my next one now to take what I've learned and keep the walking up. I was the last of each of my teams, but hey I was still in front of other people. And so, Ima gunna keep on trucking.







No comments:

Post a Comment